Michael gave me his Sony tablet last night and today we bought him a Surface. This is my first time using a tablet and its kind of weirding me out. I find myself trying to use it like my iPhone and expecting it to do things like autocorrect and auto captitalize. I also find myself missing the way a real keyboard feels. I have one for the tablet but want to get used to typing on a touch screen first. I dont know why - its just my preference. I'm also noticing that this is a little tricky to go back and make corrections with, but that will all be stuff I get used to as I use it more. OH, and last night, Mike was explaining how to use it and showing me things on it and I noticed he never got snippy with me about any of it. He didn't act irritated or anything. I appreciate him so much. I know I can ask him anything about it and he will help me without being annoyed or impatient. :)
This will be my 3rd Christmas since 1980. I'm totally excited, so I've been working on the budget and on the kids Christmas gifts. I sort of have a basic idea of what we're going to get them, and I think Thomas' gift will be the most expensive. He is getting his first bike! And he must get the Buzz Lightyear helmet he asked Santa for. He has wanted that helmet for weeks even though he has nothing to use it for, so OF COURSE mom has to make sure he gets a bike!
My sister-in-law gave me a great idea for Christmas gifts for the kids a few years ago when she was explaining how she shops for her kids.
Something you want
Something you need
Something you wear
Something you read
It seems this will be a perfect starting point for the gift lists.

No comments:
Post a Comment